How to Create a Facebook Trackable Referral Link Using Infusionsoft
This video demonstrates how to use a referral link inside a Facebook share link. Using this link in your emails will encourage your subscribers to share the link on their Facebook wall.
Every time they share it on their wall the link contains the referral link which will help you track clicks.
Post any questions below.
Code you need to put this link in your emails:
I didn’t mention this but you can also do it with Twitter also!
How to craft a message/link with twitter so people will tweet it and Infusionsoft will track it:
1. Create your twitter message for your email.
ex: How to Get Crazy Twitter Traffic – http://Infusionsoft-referral-link.com @jaredkimball
2. Use this url encoder and paste your message in the “Plain” text box.
3. Click “URLEncode” button.
It should look something like this when you’re finished:
4. Copy the “encoded” text and go back to your email message.
5. In the email use this at the beginning of the link url:
6. After the “status=” paste in your url encoded message
6. Select the text you want to link within the email.
ex: “Tweet this”
7. Paste in your full Twitter url with message.
8. Sit back and track all of your referral link clicks inside Infusionsoft as people click the link and share the message via your email broadcast.